1. Johns Hopkins, Microsoft ink 5-year partnership Full story
2. Lawsuit accusing CHS of making EHR false claims dismissed Full story
3. 20 healthcare heavyweights form telehealth task force Full story
4. Empower your Epic users and revolutionize your IT training with role-based performance support in Epic and get them back to what matters most – patient care. Register now
5. Optum's big moves in the past year: A timeline Full story
6. 12 health system execs outline post-pandemic telehealth strategy Full story
7. AdventHealth moves Epic EHR to cloud: 3 notes Full story
8. Ga. health system extends Epic EHR access to nonprofit medical clinics Full story
9. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
10. Geisinger to implement EHR-agnostic tool for real-time COVID-19 surveillance Full story
11. FCC awards $23.25M more in telehealth funding to 62 providers Full story
12. Target rolls out free virtual visits for employees Full story
13. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling and staying the same Full story
14. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.