1. Top tech salaries by skill Full story
2. HHS releases new HIPAA guidance on audio telehealth visits: 4 things to know Full story
3. Kaiser Permanente notifies nearly 70,000 patients of email data breach Full story
4. Tiny particles of lint can have big consequences for patient outcomes. See how hospitals nationwide are reducing contamination risks during heart procedures here.
5. Oracle reports 5% revenue hike, eyes changes to newly purchased Cerner Full story
6. CHI Health, associated locations affected by vendor data breach Full story
7. VA watchdog finds former CISO reprimanded IT leader for expressing contract concerns Full story
8. Your hospital is leaving dollars on the table. Get the tools you need to grow revenue at system that's not ready to change.
9. Apple, Google hire the most MBA grads from these schools Full story
10. Pennsylvania health system merger would create regional giant Full story
11. UPMC to break ground on 17-story hospital Full story
12. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
13. Tech cleared for Parkinson's monitoring via Apple Watch Full story
14. Amazon dominates cloud computing, but Microsoft catching up Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
2. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
3. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.