1. Most promising healthcare tech in 2021: 13 execs from UPMC, Mount Sinai, Kaiser Permanente & more Full story
2. Ascension Technologies starts layoffs in Indiana with nearly 100 IT job cuts Full story
3. J&J experiences 15.5B cybersecurity incidents per day, CISO says Full story
4. The pandemic shined a light on interoperability gaps. Learn what stands in the way of bridging them in this short report.
5. UPMC forms AI company to identify, link patients to most effective treatments Full story
6. Texas hospital largely removes mask requirements Full story
7. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
8. How fear of surprise billing can fuel vaccine hesitancy Full story
9. 8 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
10. AI tools take 'shortcuts' that could lead to medical misdiagnosis: U of Washington researchers Full story
11. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
12. Sentara, Cone Health nix merger Full story
13. 6 healthcare providers on this year's Fortune 500 list Full story
14. Why the fastest-growing states have the worst healthcare: 4 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
2. COVID-19 underscored the dynamic nature of clinical care evolution. Click here to get your hands on current best practices faster.
3. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.