1. FBI thwarts attempted Iranian cyberattack against Boston Children's Hospital Full story
2. 4 health systems switching to Epic EHR systems Full story
3. Ascension, UAB enter telehealth partnership Full story
4. A futuristic view of medical coding. Learn how the promise of automation can relieve talent shortages here.
5. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
6. Cerner adds, expands relationships with 331 clients in Q1 Full story
7. BJC HealthCare notifies patients of data breach Full story
8. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
9. Baptist Health's new app lets patient pay bills, schedule appointments + more Full story
10. Medtronic, DaVita forming in-home-focused kidney care company Full story
11. 6 recent big tech partnerships in health tech Full story
12. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
13. Scientists developing AI tools for the ICU Full story
14. AI neurology startup gets $25M funding Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
2. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
3. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.