1. Florida health system to spend $65M on Cerner to Epic transition Full story
2. Amazon is looking to hire a HIPAA compliance advisor Full story
3. CVS Health launches a new virtual primary care service Full story
4. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
5. 4 recent HIPAA enforcement actions Full story
6. Technology's at root of revenue growth, improved health, Novant Health digital chief says Full story
7. Duke's strategy to unleash the most underutilized care team member with digital tech Full story
8. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
9. Cerner in the news: 6 May updates Full story
10. Patient info accessed in Texas hospital data breach Full story
11. UPMC's big losses in Q1: 6 things to know Full story
12. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
13. Hoag launches mobile app, premium subscription service Full story
14. VA launches $20M health innovation challenge to tackle suicide prevention Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black