1. Baylor Scott & White to grow digital capabilities amid pandemic layoffs Full story
2. Oregon healthcare workers say improper PPE data tracking is causing shortages Full story
3. University Hospitals partnership uses facial recognition for reopening public spaces: 4 details Full story
4. Healthcare's new normal: The practical innovation hospitals need to safely get back to business. Click here to view the event.
5. Meet the team leading AdventHealth's EHR transition: 5 things to know Full story
6. Contact tracing must balance 'privacy and values': Johns Hopkins report's 7 standards Full story
7. 15 ransomware operators that leak stolen data if they aren't paid Full story
8. New York City taps cloud platform for contact tracing program Full story
9. COVID-19 has increased hospitals' vulnerability to cyberattacks. Click here to learn what your technology team can do about it.
10. Highmark partnership to develop social determinants of health data standards in EHRs Full story
11. Valley Children's Healthcare completes virtual Epic EHR go-live Full story
12. WHO warns of 'second peak' before second wave Full story
13. 40% of hospitals say public health agencies can't electronically receive COVID-19 data Full story
14. Drowning in data: A practical guide to navigate healthcare's data ocean. Click here to find out how to make your organization's data work for you.