1. Geisinger inks deal with Amazon for cloud services Full story
2. Michael Dowling: 'Every single US hospital leader should be screaming about what an abomination this is' Full story
3. How Stanford stays competitive for IT talent Full story
4. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
5. The top 10 women leaders of health tech Full story
6. Permanent pandemic losses? 10 states where tech jobs haven't returned Full story
7. CISA warns of 20 new cybersecurity vulnerabilities Full story
8. Infusion center wait times are increasing, along with patient frustration. Johns Hopkins decreased wait times time by 13%-32%. Join the OnDemand webinar here.
9. ChristianaCare robots will use Cerner's EHR to perform non-clinical tasks Full story
10. The changing landscape of telehealth: 4 federal legislative developments Full story
11. Indiana health system notifies patients of data breach Full story
12. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
13. Who should take responsibility for pushing stricter privacy rules on patient data? Full story
14. Boost patient privacy while easing health info exchange, researchers warn Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
2. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
3. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.