1. Scripps' website restored, patient portal still offline after cyberattack: 7 things to know Full story
2. Kettering Health picks former Cleveland Clinic exec as inaugural chief innovation and transformation officer Full story
3. 'TheDearthStar' hacker pleads guilty to stealing, selling 65,000 UPMC employees' data
4. Telehealth is taking a toll on providers. Adopt a better approach to caregiver health and performance. Click here to learn more.
5. Baptist Health South Florida to move 600 employees in-house after ending RCM deal
6. CaptureRx data breach compromised 1.6M individuals' data: 13 hospitals, healthcare providers affected Full story
7. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
8. Tech's gender wage gap narrowed slightly in 2020: 4 things to know Full story
9. EHR market share 2021: 10 things to know about major players Epic, Cerner, Meditech & Allscripts Full story
10. New Mexico hospital gives details of January ransomware attack Full story
11. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management peformance. Here's how data can change that.
12. How ransomware is evolving to become a bigger threat than ever Full story
13. Colorado to pay hospitals to shut down freestanding ERs Full story
14. HCA to fund $50M in community projects
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
2. Close care gaps for good. Learn how UPMC and Winchester Hospital are using real-time ADT notifications to improve care coordination and outcomes in this short case study.
3. Streamline consent + eliminate paperwork. Learn how digital forms pay off in this case study.