1. Where tech innovation is needed most in healthcare Full story
2. Information security analyst pay by state Full story
3. Citing inflation, 2 New York hospitals lay off 4% of staff Full story
4. Your cyber vulnerabilities are showing: Discover a new security framework to bolster defenses against cybercriminals during this virtual session.
5. Hospitals await HHS move on public health emergency today Full story
6. 4 ways for CIOs to better manage the cloud Full story
7. There are lots of new primary care disruptors Full story
8. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
9. Bias in medical AI can exacerbate disparities: Study Full story
10. Health IT group makes interoperability recommendations ahead of 2030 target Full story
11. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
12. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
13. Healthcare AI funding plummets by 32% in Q1 of '22 Full story
14. Amazon introduces 2 new features to its senior care service Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
2. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
3. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.