1. Omnicell reports ransomware incident Full story
2. Intermountain partners with VC firm General Catalyst to 'turbocharge' value-based care Full story
3. Tech industry warns of more remote jobs moving out of US Full story
4. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
5. Where are the 22 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
6. Amwell boosts telehealth visits 20% in Q1: 5 things to know Full story
7. Feds offer $10M for info about hacker group that targets hospitals Full story
8. 83% of healthcare facilities still use paper faxes and PDFs, which can bog down workflows and slow diagnoses. Learn how to close the digital divide here.
9. DOJ investigating telehealth startup after allegations of overprescribing stimulants Full story
10. Mercy's app, online platform boosting nurse retention Full story
11. Employees opt for telehealth, but privacy concerns remain, survey shows Full story
12. The key to reducing costs? A strategy that bridges payers and hospitals within an IDN. Here's how UPMC used virtual care to combat staff shortages and drive revenue.
13. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia creates tool to interpret cancer mutations Full story
14. HHS to increase monitoring after audit finds security program 'ineffective' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
2. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
3. Patient transfer issues can have deadly consequences. Learn about a new approach to patient transfers that improves access to care and alleviates staff burden here.