1. Data analytics essential before next coronavirus surge, health system CIOs say Full story
2. Ransomware attackers hit 2 providers, post patient info, photos online: 5 details Full story
3. Adventist Health to launch 150-bed virtual hospital: 5 things to know Full story
4. COVID-19 takes the waiting room virtual: How to streamline patient intake & informed consent for telehealth. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. A breakdown of Amazon's COVID-19 response Full story
6. The tech Baylor, Scott & White is using to resume elective surgeries Full story
7. Connecticut health system email hack affects 38,529 patients Full story
8. New York will focus on telehealth, expanding broadband in recovery efforts led by former Google CEO Full story
9. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
10. Will facial recognition be the next tech used to combat COVID-19? Full story
11. Fitbit launches AFib heart study Full story
12. How UT Health Austin is 3D printing N95 masks personalized for clinicians Full story
13. FCC awards nearly $12M to Mount Sinai, 25 others for telehealth funding Full story
14. How long does it take to get a psych consult in your ED? For one Alabama hospital, it took more than 24 hours. Now it takes less than 30 minutes. Click here to find out how.