1. VA Oracle Cerner EHR experiences 5-hour service disruption Full story
2. How healthcare informatics leaders are using AI: 10 things to know Full story
3. Only 22% of healthcare workers say cybersecurity protocols are strictly enforced Full story
4. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
5. Executive pay at Tenet, HCA and CHS: 5 things to know Full story
6. Breast cancer patient asks Lehigh Valley to pay $5M ransom to have nude photos taken offline Full story
7. Amazon Web Services to scale ambient clinical documentation tech Full story
8. You lose $10k per bed/year when patients aren't discharged on time. UCHealth + 100 hospitals are streamlining patient flow — with this single 'source of truth.' Learn more.
9. Franciscan Health migrating Epic EHR to Microsoft's cloud Full story
10. Workday partners with Jefferson Health, Methodist Le Bonheur on AI automation Full story
11. How much of Becker's content is used by AI chatbots like ChatGPT? Full story
12. Most efforts to improve OR efficiency fail. Not this one. Increase revenue by $500k per OR by unlocking capacity.
13. Optum Ventures joins $75M funding round for autism startup Full story
14. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation gifts $9M to healthcare AI company Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Health systems will never achieve true data integration as long as unknown data silos exist. Demolish hidden data silos using these 3 strategies.
2. 46% of health plans say managing cost is a top challenge. See how leaders are using cloud technologies to keep a lid on rising IT costs and stay competitive here.
3. A high readmission rate is a bad look for your hospital. See how this Midwest hospital was able to cut readmissions by 18% in 4 years.