1. Hackers download Trinity Health patients' PHI: 5 details Full story
2. Epic's Judy Faulkner moves up on Forbes' billionaires list Full story
3. Pennsylvania cancer hospital to lay off 365 workers Full story
4. Bring MRI to the patient for immediate diagnosis. Click here to learn how it's done.
5. The physician specialties that spend the most, least time in the EHR Full story
6. HCA disputes investment group's claims, defends ER admission rates Full story
7. Penn Medicine, Emory Healthcare sign on to Verizon's new telehealth platform Full story
8. Nearly 3,000 more people affected by California hospital's data breach Full story
9. Enterprise imaging boosts metrics in all aspects of your organization. Click here for next strategies and next steps.
10. Hospital adjusted expenses per inpatient day across 50 states Full story
11. Fauci: US won't mandate vaccine passports Full story
12. Hospital at Home 'cheat sheet': 6 Qs on the care model, answered Full story
13. IBM Watson Health understands clinicians have no time to waste. Click here to learn how its API and cloud technologies can deliver insights at the point of care.
14. 6 health systems opening hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
2. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role.
3. There's a better way to communicate with ED patients. Click here to learn how Hackensack Meridian Health boosted patient satisfaction scores.