1. Cerner finalizes Kantar Health acquisition for $375M: 5 things to know Full story
2. Does a vaccine passport violate HIPAA? Experts weigh in Full story
3. Mayo Clinic raises $500M as it looks to growth Full story
4. EmblemHealth has figured out how to make member onboarding a breeze. Hear strategies from the payer's CIO in this webinar discussion.
5. RCM vendor's former employee uploaded Memorial Hermann, UChicago patient info on public website Full story
6. Beth Israel Deaconess to pilot Google, Ascension's EHR search tool Full story
7. Wisconsin physician pleads guilty to $26M fraudulent billing scheme Full story
8. Biden's $2 trillion infrastructure plan: 5 notes for healthcare leaders Full story
9. Is your hospital getting the most out of its AI-powered tools? Click here to learn the 5 stages clinical digital assistants need to become truly ambient.
10. Patient dies after falling from Kaiser hospital window Full story
11. 'Houston on track to be dominated' by UK variant as cases double weekly Full story
12. What this Temple Health physician tells patients who believe online medical misinformation Full story
13. Uncomplicate EPCS credentialing with remote identity proofing. Ensure your organization is meeting DEA requirements during this virtual discussion. Click here to join.
14. SOC Telemed acquires virtual care provider for $194M Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a better way to communicate with ED patients. Click here to learn how Hackensack Meridian Health boosted patient satisfaction scores.
2. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.