1. 4 questions health systems should ask before investing in digital health Full story
2. Walmart looks to add 50,000 jobs, including in new health business Full story
3. As COVID cases, hospitalizations rise in UK, so do questions Full story
4. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
5. New regulation would send hospitals' pandemic data back to CDC Full story
6. Cerner expands Nuance collaboration Full story
7. Leading health systems' next to-do? Advancing precision health. Here's how to do it.
8. High housing costs preventing some workers from taking healthcare jobs Full story
9. Morgan Health invests $5M in physician-led analytics company Full story
10. Kootenai Health's Epic EHR goes live Full story
11. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
12. Tennessee Children's hospital hit by IT security issue Full story
13. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
14. Intermountain 1st organization to earn triple stage 7 under new HIMSS model Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.