1. 5 most wanted pieces of workplace tech Full story
2. Michigan Medicine notifies 269 patients of employee snooping incident Full story
3. Cerner addresses need to include caregivers in care decision-making Full story
4. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
5. CIO salaries up 21% as the role gains prominence Full story
6. DC vaccine portal deactivated after sending people incorrect records Full story
7. Ambient AI can innovate the tediousness out of clinical documentation. Click here to learn how.
8. 23% of healthcare workers likely to leave healthcare soon, poll finds Full story
9. Inside Vanderbilt's 'hospital-at-home' program: 5 details Full story
10. How the Russia-Ukraine conflict may affect cyberattacks Full story
11. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
12. University Hospitals invests in medtech startup: 4 things to know Full story
13. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
14. Telehealth has some fierce advocates: 5 moves to keep it from fading away Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stuck on strategic planning? Learn how Lehigh Valley Health System answered these 4 Qs to gain an edge in their market.
2. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
3. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.