1. Why the FTC is watching CVS, Amazon's healthcare deals Full story
2. 4 questions hospitals should be asking about retail disruption in healthcare Full story
3. 'What is the best hospital in the US?' ChatGPT's response Full story
4. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on staff shortages and telehealth adoption for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Police shoot, injure man during altercation in Ascension hospital Full story
6. Hospitals, health systems implementing new EHR systems Full story
7. Where NewYork-Presbyterian, UCSF Health, Novant digital leaders stand on virtual nursing Full story
8. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
9. Lehigh Valley Health Network attacked by Russian ransomware gang Full story
10. OSF HealthCare expands digital hospital program Full story
11. 59.7M patient records were breached in 2022: 7 things to know Full story
12. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
13. Rural hospitals lagging behind larger systems in interoperability, ONC finds Full story
14. Brain implant startup backed by Gates and Bezos testing on humans Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
3. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.