1. North Korea using ransomware attacks on healthcare as revenue source, Feds say Full story
2. Optum vs. CVS Health after the $10.6B Oak Street deal Full story
3. Remote IT workers at Tallahassee hospital told to take PTO or report to office during IT security incident Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. 5 steps to build a great IT department, according to Corewell Health's CIO Full story
6. The 10 most successful 5-star hospitals nationwide Full story
7. US physicians are experiencing a data overload Full story
8. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
9. Viewpoint: Hospitals should spend money on staffing, not Super Bowl ads Full story
10. Pixels lit up UNC Health's website 'like a Christmas tree': Report Full story
11. Mayo, UF Health, Mass General + others get $23.5M grant to advance AI use in ICUs Full story
12. Documentation burden has your care team at wit's end. Learn how Houston Methodist is innovating — using AI to write patient summaries — to provide much-needed relief + satisfaction for staff.
13. UMass Memorial Health Center settles data breach suit for $1.2M Full story
14. Olive AI lays off 215 employees Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
3. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.