1. Meet the CIOs of US News' top 10 hospitals Full story
2. Hospital CEOs' No. 1 concern is staffing for 1st time in 17 years Full story
3. Beth Israel patients' protected info exposed in billing company cyberattack Full story
4. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
5. UnitedHealthcare subpoenaed over Rhode Island data breach Full story
6. Tower Health fires physician accused of prescribing ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 Full story
7. Healthcare organizations still waiting to fully automate patient registration are missing out on saved time + better satisfaction rates. Click here to change that.
8. 10 'most admired' tech companies, per Fortune Full story
9. Hackensack Meridian launches 'hospital-at-home' program Full story
10. SOC Telemed set to go private with private equity deal Full story
11. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
12. 15 hospitals, health systems seeking EHR talent Full story
13. Homeland Security creates cybersecurity panel: 4 things to know Full story
14. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
2. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.
3. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.