1. Tech innovation is driving healthcare investment: 8 things to know Full story
2. Return of regulations: How will telemedicine adapt? Full story
3. HHS distributing $2B to healthcare providers: Breakdown by state Full story
4. 1 in 4 nurses are assaulted on the job — what are you doing to protect them? Wearable technology can safeguard nurses and save a 100-bed hospital up to $838,000 annually. Here's how.
5. OSF Healthcare to establish 'hospital-at-home' program with Medically Home Full story
6. Elon Musk's Neuralink to implant brain chips into humans: 4 things to know Full story
7. A digital identity system offers secure access, reduced risks + more. Click here for 4 things you need to get started.
8. Yale New Haven inks deal to automate 6M patient encounters annually Full story
9. ONC seeks input on improving prior authorization Full story
10. Former UAMS employee exposes 518 patients' health information Full story
11. The pandemic has changed people's opinions of hospitals. Get 5 must-have post-COVID marketing tactics here.
12. 50% of internet-connected hospital devices vulnerable to cyberattacks Full story
13. The 15 best, worst states for retirement in 2022 Full story
14. Integrating text analytics into EHR helps alleviate clinician burnout, study shows Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's not just clinicians — administrative staff are burnt out too. Learn 10 ways to retain your team.
2. Four questions held Lehigh Valley Health Network's strategic planning back. Learn how they found answers.
3. Patients expect more financial transparency. Here are 5 ways to deliver.