1. 7 things to know about Teladoc's 2017, 2018 outlook
2. Philips, American Well team up in global telehealth venture
3. Allscripts to acquire EHR provider Practice Fusion for $100M
4. Telemed Leadership Forum 2018: ROI of Telehealth in Washington, DC, March 27-29: Hear 30+ telehealth experts in 2-1/2 days of panel discussions and presentations, bringing you insights from health systems across the country. Dept of VA, Westchester Medical, Northwell Health, Penn State Health, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Adirondack Health Institute, Johns Hopkins, Children's National Health System and many more.
5. Hear former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, plus healthcare journalist Sarah Kliff at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting April 11-14. Register here. | Join great discussions on Health IT and Clinical Leadership Issues Including Best Uses of Artificial Intelligence, Telehealth, Data Analytics, Clinician Burnout, Population Health and more at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership 2018.
6. Woman sues California hospital, claims physicians left 8-inch forceps inside her after surgery
7. "The Hospital's Clear Path to Improving Care Delivery" provides trends and best practices to help hospitals improve care delivery in three key areas. Download here
8. Teladoc releases integrated mobile app after Best Doctors acquisition
9. Dallas hospital turns away nonemergency patients due to influx of flu cases
10. Former Allscripts executive joins MDLive as CEO Full Story
11. Out-of-Network? Learn how to negotiate and appeal out-of-network bills more successfully
12. Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center rolls out community teledentistry program: 4 things to know
13. Allianz X invests $59M in American Well Partnership
14. VA awards $258M telehealth contract to 1Vision
15. 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives Full story