1. Ransomware attack, COVID-19 response delay Epic EHR rollout at UVM Health Full story
2. Ohio health systems split 3 years early Full story
3. Forwarded hospital email for COVID-19 vaccines results in 2,000 ineligible sign-ups Full story
4. How strong is your organization's digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
5. Haven, corporate giants' healthcare venture, to dissolve Full story
6. UK coronavirus variant in New York; 6 cases in California -- Here's what you should know Full story
7. Amazon may offer primary care to other employers & 9 other health IT notes Full story
8. Los Angeles paramedics told not to transport patients with little chance of survival Full story
9. 3 Must Reads:
- Does your health system have a digital engagement strategy that coincides with its transformation goals? Download this whitepaper to learn how Bon Secours Mercy Health formulated its digital backbone.
- The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
10. Why CIOs are gaining more influence in front-office decision making in 2021 Full story
11. 44 Kaiser hospital staff members infected in COVID-19 outbreak, 1 worker dies Full story
12. Top priorities for 4 health system CIOs Full story
13. Cutting costs isn't enough to support financial stability in 2021. Click here to learn how to avoid a shortsighted approach to revenue recovery.
14. Is Walmart Health the future of US healthcare? Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do nearly 4k patients say about the healthcare financial experience? Click here to see the results of the 2020 survey.
2. Are your clinical assets generating the returns your health system needs? Download this white paper to learn how you can maximize your return on invested capital.
3. The key to a more financially productive primary care practice is the membership-based model. Click here to learn how 1,100 successful practices have followed that path.