1. 10 tech buzzwords CIOs are tired of hearing Full story
2. Broward Health notifies patients of October data breach Full story
3. COVID-19 sidelines hospital employees across US: 5 things to know Full story
4. Your shrinking revenue cycle team needs help now. Learn how automation can ease the workload.
5. How the pandemic has boosted the status of CIOs Full story
6. FDA expands use of Pfizer vaccine, OKs boosters for kids 12-15 Full story
7. A new year calls for new processes. See why hospitals are making enhanced document automation a resolution for 2022 and beyond.
8. Hospitalizations take center stage in COVID-19 fight Full story
9. Facebook ad ban: What that means for medical research recruitment Full story
10. 5 hospitals temporarily, permanently closing services because of staffing shortages Full story
11. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
12. HealthStream CEO gives $2M worth of shares to employees Full story
13. CMS releases guidance on healthcare worker vaccination mandate Full story
14. Amazon's 8 most recent health-related job openings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
2. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
3. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.