1. 7 ideas for smart hospital marketing campaigns right now Full story
2. The future of AI in healthcare, according to 6 hospital innovation execs Full story
3. Providence hires 2 entrepreneurs-in-residence to expand digital health spinout Full story
4. Patient experience in the digital era, doing tech partnerships the right way, driving innovation in healthcare & more — Join the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event to gain valuable insights into the most pressing issues in healthcare today.
5. Adventist Health names 3 new leaders as 2030 plan moves forward Full story
6. The go-to voice assistants for 8 hospital innovation execs Full story
7. 7 hospitals, health systems piloting digital transformation programs Full story
8. Who leads Walgreens' health research division: 9 things to know Full story
9. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Johnson & Johnson launches innovation accelerator for digital health startups Full story
11. 'We all need to talk soberly about this': Dr. Steven Hanks on combatting COVID-19, vaccine misinformation Full story
12. Digital health usage was declining before COVID-19 pandemic, report finds Full story
13. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What hospital leaders need to know about changing telehealth policies — A live overview with Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals' Dr. Judd Hollander. Click here to register.
2. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
3. Practical innovation: 10 healthcare IT must-reads on optimizing operations and revenue in 2020 and beyond. Click here to read the e-book.