1. UChicago Medicine names new chief experience officer Full story
2. How healthcare leaders make innovation a priority Full story
3. 5 recent hospital rebrands Full story
4. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
5. Intermountain's net income hits $2.7B Full story
6. UNC Health hospital-at-home program honored for innovation Full story
7. Simply starting discharge planning upon a patient's admission won't bring desired resuls.To truly improve throughput — without sacrificing patient experience — try these strategies.
8. Hospital M&A: 7 recent deals Full story
9. 7 recent donations to hospitals Full story
10. Fresenius completes $2.4B merger with digital health startup Full story
11. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
12. Missouri hospital could miss reopening deadline Full story
13. Some pros have a better idea for quiet quitters: Just quit Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
3. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.