1. Political pressure affecting medical boards' misinformation policies Full story
2. Oklahoma hospital puts ICU on lockdown after online attacks Full story
3. 11 recent health IT, innovation partnerships Full story
4. Connecting EMTs with ED physicians can streamline ED patient care. Click here to learn how Univ. of Vermont and Cleveland Clinic have led the way.
5. Georgia hospital to change name amid Piedmont acquisition Full story
6. St. Luke's joins health system-venture capital innovation alliance Full story
7. Memorial Hermann announces new chief marketing officer Full story
8. What Coca-Cola can teach US healthcare Full story
9. Cleveland Clinic, Advent Health & more adapted to the digital world to improve patient experiences. Click here to learn how they deliver the consumer-like experiences patients now expect.
10. CVS debuts digital system to ease buying of COVID-19 tests Full story
11. Why Health Affairs can't promote its latest issue Full story
12. Despite being the talk of the town, the 'metaverse' won't enter digital health anytime soon Full story
13. Ad Council leverages AI to create advertisements for vaccine hesitant states Full story
14. What makes a hospital 'smart'? Two things — interconnectivity and adaptability. Click here to find out if your organization measures up to emerging tech trends.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.