1. Trinity Health's net income jumps $605M in Q1 Full story
2. Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as Trump's COVID-19 adviser Full story
3. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
4. Calling all CFOs - We'd love your feedback in the 2020 Employee Benefits/Health Plan Survey for Hospitals and Health Systems. Click here to participate
5. Harbor-UCLA Medical Center begins $1.6B upgrade Full story
6. Hospitals see 8th consecutive month of shrinking volumes Full story
7. 80 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
8. Kaiser Permanente employees plan actions to call for bonus, honor workers Full story
9. 3 Must Reads:
- Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
- Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
- Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.
10. Tenet names CEO of Conifer Health Solutions Full story
11. California hospital ICUs could be overwhelmed by Christmas Eve, governor says Full story
12. 3 healthcare actions Biden plans to take in 1st 100 days Full story
13. The right technology can automate several AR processes. Click here to learn how to boost collections and efficiency.
14. COVID-19 patients most infectious 2 days before, 5 days after symptoms emerge, analysis finds Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do nearly 4k patients say about the healthcare financial experience? Click here to see the results of the 2020 survey.
2. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
3. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.