1. Tenet reports $197M loss in Q3 Full story
2. 10 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
3. CEO, CFO of Kentucky medical clinics sentenced for pocketing employees' benefit contributions Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. Oregon hospital board considers breaking with management firm Full story
6. Surgeon sues Cincinnati Children's, alleges retaliation for reporting peer's practices Full story
7. CHS in the headlines -- 6 latest stories Full story
8. How Ochsner Health fuels high quality patient care with physician well-being. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Novant Health opens 2nd medical clinic in partnership with Michael Jordan Full story
10. Public support for ACA hits 10-year high, poll finds Full story
11. Hospital chiefs warn of next, potentially 'worse' COVID-19 wave Full story
12. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
13. Infirmary Health urges Alabama officials to block rival's proposed expansion Full story
14. Healthgrades' best hospitals for cardiac care 2021 Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
2. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
3. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.