1. The first presidential debate: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
2. Baylor St. Luke's regains Medicare funding for heart transplants Full story
3. Michigan lawmakers urge Beaumont, Advocate Aurora not to merge Full story
4. What strategies really result in improved patient collections? Join the experts who know the answers and have research to prove it.
5. New York hospital plans $1B campus modernization Full story
6. Tampa International Airport partners with BayCare to offer COVID-19 testing Full story
7. Wisconsin hospitals wait-list patients, cancel surgeries as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
8. What does hospital operational resiliency look like in 2020? Click here attend a live discussion on crisis-proofing operations in difficult times.
9. Texas hospital, managers pay $16M to settle 2 false claims suits Full story
10. 33 states with COVID-19 testing far below recommended levels Full story
11. California hospital rebukes physician who pulled out gun during anti-mask video Full story
12. Learn about how the pandemic has transformed healthcare RCM as well as key strategies for navigating the new normal in this virtual discussion.
13. 39 health systems declare racism a public health crisis, vow to fight it Full story
14. PE-controlled hospitals may have these 5 traits, researchers say Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How an ASC achieved 149% of its cash goal — click here to learn more.
2. Four key strategies can help providers remove patient payment barriers and improve collections. Click here to download the whitepaper.
3. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.