1. CHS hit with lawsuit over mass layoff Full story
2. Wellstar to close 2nd hospital in 6 months Full story
3. Health systems shrink executive teams as costs rise Full story
4. Hospitals have spent billions to combat the staffing crisis and it's not working. Get expert tips to craft a multifaceted retention strategy here.
5. 12 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
6. The lesser discussed phenomenon of 'quiet firing Full story
7. Colorado health system CEO resigns after 2 years in role Full story
8. 'Vomit at your insurance companies, folks': Comedian's video goes viral after Anthem denies stomach treatment Full story
9. Modern nurses need modern solutions: Overcome nurse turnover with technology, support and a financial pipeline. Here's how.
10. Cedars-Sinai names 1st chief investment officer Full story
11. How hospitals are responding to the water crisis in Mississippi Full story
12. Feds: Evil Corp a 'significant threat' to US health sector Full story
13. Burdensome payer policy can directly hinder revenue growth. Here's how a 289-bed hospital improved payer behavior through the legal system.
14. 10 best, worst states to retire in 2022 Full story
15. 10 states with the largest increases to travel nurse pay Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
3. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.