1. Ascension executive to exit for top job at Jefferson Full story
2. CHS sells Oklahoma hospital Full story
3. 5 best, worst states for healthcare in 2022 Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare, in collaboration with The Chartis Group, has launched a new Health Equity channel to highlight news and stories on efforts to improve inclusion, diversity and reduce disparities. Read more.
5. Mercy Iowa City abandons plan to exit affiliation Full story
6. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. North Carolina hospital closes ICU Full story
8. Kentucky health system launches flood relief effort for employees; some still missing Full story
9. Healthcare is being ushered into a digital-first era. Learn how this framework can help your healthcare company mitigate risks while building resilience.
10. NorthShore reaches $10.3M settlement in vaccine mandate case Full story
11. St. Louis nursing school closes after 124 years Full story
12. Beyond the dollar: Hospitals embrace flexibility to retain workers Full story
13. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
14. 8 hospitals and health systems planning expansions Full story
15. Hospital margins still in red halfway through 2022, Kaufmann Hall says Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.