1. 18 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Pay cut forces Health Partners to lay off 560 workers Full story
3. New York hospitals combine Full story
4. Increasing labor deck demand. Breakdowns in clinical communication. One hospital found a novel way to meet those challenges and provide more patient-centric care, improving patient experience scores to more than 90% and boosting year-over-year delivery growth. See how.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare, Peloton partner to offer free fitness classes Full story
7. Oregon health district ousts hospital CEO Full story
8. Americans' medical debt tops $140B, study finds Full story
9. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
10. Surgical Care Affiliates, USPI sued again, accused of collusion to limit employee wages, mobility Full story
11. Potential 'Havana syndrome' symptoms reported in 200 Americans: 5 things to know Full story
12. Tennessee hospital deal to stop 'climbing death rate,' mayor hopes Full story
13. COVID-19 upended the supply chain, but new obstacles are coming. Click here for executive-level insights.
14. Insurers argue COVID-19 test price gouging a widespread problem Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How digital workflows benefit clinicians, save hospitals money.
2. There are 4 transformations hospitals must undergo to fit into healthcare’s new ecosystem. Click here to learn them.
3. Will a digital transformation help your health system reach its goals? Click here to learn what's hype and what works.