1. 619-bed California hospital to join Cedars-Sinai Full story
2. Fitch: Nonprofit hospital margins unlikely to recover until COVID-19 vaccine Full story
3. 12-hospital CHI Franciscan-Virginia Mason system would be part of CommonSpirit under new deal Full story
4. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
5. States ranked by uninsured rates Full story
6. University of Toledo Medical Center halts search for a buyer Full story
7. Northwestern Memorial HealthCare records $63M operating loss in Q3 Full story
8. How COVID-19 should change hospitals' approach to the patient financial experience and more. Click here to see Becker's upcoming finance webinars.
9. Judge dismisses lawsuit accusing Georgia hospital of manipulating COVID-19 test results
10. UVA Health to end furloughs, pay cuts Full story
11. Cleveland Clinic's first chief caregiver officer on supporting 70,000 employees during crisis Full story
12. Do you have the right tools to recover financially from the COVID-19 crisis? Click here to find out.
13. 8 latest lawsuits, settlements involving hospitals Full story
14. What billing claims reveal about COVID-19 patients Full story
15. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 17 Full story