1. 69 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
2. $12B in hospital bonds impaired Full story
3. Indiana hospital shooting left 2 dead, including police officer Full story
4. Patients' needs change at every stage of their healthcare journey. Ensure your health system knows how to stay flexible and adapt to their needs.
5. Indiana hospital closing emergency department, ending inpatient services Full story
6. 72 CFO moves, sorted by state Full story
7. Christus acquires New Mexico hospital Full story
8. 11 of the largest M&A health system transactions in 1st half of 2023 Full story
9. This Georgia health system is ready to put alert fatigue to rest. Here's how they plan to do it.
10. CMS floats 2.2% cut to home health payments in 2024 Full story
11. Georgia health system expedites hospital takeover amid rising losses Full story
12. Medicare Advantage profits could be under pressure in 2024, analysts say Full story
13. U of Vermont Medical Center downgraded after years of weak operating numbers Full story
14. Coding 'destroys everything': Former Mercy Health CEO on where healthcare reform should start Full story
15. Relying on contingent staffing can cost you. This model helped U of Kansas Health System strike the right balance between temp and permanent staff to the benefit of the organization and its patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Don't let financial challenges be your ASC's downfall. Learn to work with limited resources and achieve success here.
2. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
3. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.