1. Chief medical officer of embattled Rhode Island hospital to step down, CFO on leave Full story
2. Iowa hospital to end administrative contract with Mayo Clinic Full story
3. Supreme Court upholds site-neutral pay cuts Full story
4. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
5. Hospitals employed nearly half of physicians by January 2021: 5 study findings Full story
6. COVID-19 is still delaying surgeries, even as cases die down. Here's why Full story
7. An overwhelming summer for ERs Full story
8. OIG tags New York hospital for erroneous billing Full story
9. AI that relies solely on automation won't improve clinical documentation workflows. Click here to learn a better approach.
10. CMS proposes home health payment rule: 6 things to know Full story
11. Massachusetts regulators can't agree on effects of Optum, Atrius deal Full story
12. 11 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
13. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
14. Hospital CEO turnover rate by state Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients want to know the person behind the PPE. Learn the 5 core tenets of a strong patient experience and communication strategy here.
2. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short ebook.
3. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.