1. 8 latest hospital bankruptcies, closures Full story
2. Ascension suffers $1.4B Q1 operating loss Full story
3. Texas aims to close 'Dr. Death' loophole Full story
4. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
5. Trinity Health reports $283.5M operating loss Full story
6. Medicaid work requirements axed from debt ceiling deal Full story
7. Banner Health names CFO Full story
8. Jury delivers $31.6M verdict against Michigan hospital Full story
9. Patients today are demanding a digital-first healthcare experience. Make sure your organization can meet that demand with these tips.
10. Walgreens trims 10% of corporate staff Full story
11. Atlanta nonprofit to acquire CharterCare Health Partners Full story
12. NYU Langone plans $3B 'quaternary care' campus Full story
13. Montefiore edges into black with Q1 $31.8M operating gain Full story
14. Texas post-acute facility closes, lays off 48 Full story
15. Capturing data is pointless if you can't glean actionable insights from it. Learn how to turn your data into a strategic asset, plan more confidently and propel your organization forward.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Time is running out. Here are the 10 things to know for stronger processes, payments & staffing by year's end — and what's worrying ASC leaders most.
2. With the healthcare labor shortage expected to reach 3.2 million workers by 2026, boosting workforce efficiency needs to be a priority today. Watch now to hear three industry experts discuss how to optimize workflows, fight burnout and more.
3. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.