1. UHS' 5 highest-earning execs Full story
2. Closure looms for Mississippi hospital Full story
3. Unions file antitrust complaint against UPMC Full story
4. Six big themes emerged from the Becker's Hospital Review 13th Annual Meeting, which was powered by more than 6,800 minutes of conversation with top health system leaders this spring. To catch up, join MyBHC free of charge to access the 24-page recap with thoughts from 24 executives from 20 hospitals and health systems.
5. Why the US debt ceiling breach could be catastrophic for hospitals Full story
6. Mayo Clinic posts $149M operating gain in Q1, bucking national trend Full story
7. 177 women hospital presidents and CEOs Full story
8. New Risant Health details emerge: 5 notes Full story
9. Don't let routine care delays stand between patients and life-saving treatments. See how this 400-bed hospital is using AI for earlier detection and quicker treatment of serious neurological diseases.
10. 2 state grants push Johns Hopkins' $516M hospital project forward Full story
11. BCBS exec becomes University of Mississippi Medical Center's CFO Full story
12. Hospital CEO exits climb 72% year over year Full story
13. 46% of primary care physicians receive revenue from value-based models Full story
14. Hospital revenues continue to fall due to increasing payer delays, denials Full story
15. Capturing data is pointless if you can't glean actionable insights from it. Learn how to turn your data into a strategic asset, plan more confidently and propel your organization forward.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. With the healthcare labor shortage expected to reach 3.2 million workers by 2026, boosting workforce efficiency needs to be a priority today. Watch now to hear three industry experts discuss how to optimize workflows, fight burnout and more.
2. Stop wasting money on 'cost-saving' strategies that don't work. Learn how modernizing the healthcare call center can help your health system drive up to 40% net-new cash.
3. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.