1. 15 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. 800 Sutter employees accepted voluntary severance Full story
3. CFO leaves Erlanger Health System Full story
4. Healthcare revenue cycle management must respond to shifting consumerism and patient engagement trends. Click here to learn how.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
6. Why millions aren't getting their 2nd COVID-19 shot Full story
7. 2 hospitals to part ways with U of Kansas Health System Full story
8. Cancer software security breach hits 40 health systems: Yale New Haven Health, Lifespan & more Full story
9. The structure of your own health system produces inequitable health outcomes. Hear what leaders can do about it in this panel discussion.
10. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. 4 healthcare execs sentenced in $189M fraud scheme Full story
12. Federal court dismisses false claims, antitrust lawsuits against Health First Full story
13. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
14. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here.
2. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.