1. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
2. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
4. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
5. The 15 best, worst states for physicians in 2022 Full story
6. Lawsuits involving Sutter, Novant + 5 hospitals Full story
7. JPS Health's $1.2B expansion: 4 details Full story
8. 15,000+ Minnesota nurses launch campaign calling for end to 'profit-first policies' Full story
9. Archiving legacy systems can protect against data breaches, but many systems delay this task. It's time to rip off the Band-Aid. Learn how to set a realistic timeline and spot red flags from vendors here.
10. Missouri hospitals halt admissions amid IT issues Full story
11. CMS to hospitals: Let patients, visitors wear N95s Full story
12. Pipeline Health's bid to sell 2 Illinois hospitals draws skepticism, hope Full story
13. Digitally transforming RCM is key to hospitals' operational success — learn how health systems across the country went about it.
14. 5 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
15. BA.2, boosters and billions in funding: The latest notes to start the week Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.