1. California hospital to lay off 104 employees Full story
2. Tenet calls off Conifer spinoff Full story
3. CHS executive retires, inks $25K per month consultancy deal Full story
4. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
5. Piedmont acquires 3-hospital system Full story
6. Younger workers' wages growing faster than any age group Full story
7. RN average hourly wage, salary for all 50 states Full story
8. OSF HealthCare to purchase assets of closed Illinois hospital Full story
9. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
10. Primary care physician turnover linked to $979M in excess healthcare costs Full story
11. Viewpoint: Baby boomers are retiring in droves, worsening the effects of the 'Great Resignation' Full story
12. Outsourced anesthesia up to 26% pricier, study finds Full story
13. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
14. California hospital appoints CFO Full story
15. Hartford HealthCare seeks dismissal of antitrust lawsuit: 5 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
2. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum's annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
3. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.