1. Heights Hospital in Houston closes over unpaid rent Full story
2. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Tennessee cancer treatment centers file for bankruptcy Full story
4. Is your payment structure meeting patients' convenience expectations? Join the live discussion here.
5. Washington state taps Starbucks, Costco for help with COVID-19 vaccine rollout Full story
6. California hospital pays employees $300 to get COVID-19 vaccine Full story
7. Rhode Island physician deliberately exposed patients, staff to COVID-19, health director finds Full story
8. A breakdown of 14 recent CMS actions Full story
9. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- 2021 and the future of physician compensation. Click here to attend the live discussion.
- Does your health system have a digital engagement strategy that coincides with its transformation goals? Download this whitepaper to learn how Bon Secours Mercy Health formulated its digital backbone.
- Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS' increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
10. Former Beaumont employees charged in medical device theft scheme Full story
11. Maine hospital pauses pay raises amid CEO search, financial struggles Full story
12. Washington health system finalizes deal with MultiCare to exit bankruptcy Full story
13. The new price transparency rule can add pressure to COVID-stressed hospitals: Click here for key tips for compliance in 60 minutes or less.
14. South Carolina may order hospitals to halt elective surgeries if vaccinations don't speed up Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
2. Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
3. What can CFOs learn from an analysis of more than 100M hospital transactions? Click here to read the 2020 Denials Index.