1. CMS sends 335 hospitals price disclosure violation warnings Full story
2. Hospitals in Texas, Illinois face Medicare termination Full story
3. NorthShore, Edward-Elmhurst merge into 9-hospital system Full story
4. When it comes to hospital safety, optics matter. Get best practices on how to market your hospital's safety + infection control efforts here.
5. Omicron surge may peak in January, models predict Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare assures no changes to ER coverage policy in 2022 Full story
7. Massachusetts health systems to mandate boosters for employees Full story
8. University of Utah Hospital suspends some surgeries as 500 staff out sick Full story
9. Here's how a 300-bed hospital was able to revolutionize their digital infrastructure with just a few hours of training.
10. Median cost for hospitalized COVID-19 patients more than $11K, study finds Full story
11. Oklahoma hospital CEO steps down, eyes move into politics Full story
12. Virtua Health, Rowan University to create new academic health system Full story
13. Don't hit snooze on your revenue cycle clock. See how hospitals are streamlining workflows to save time and money here.
14. Alabama hospital joins UAB Health System Full story
15. New coronavirus variant detected in France Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
2. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
3. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.