1. 60+ healthcare groups back federal vaccine mandate for businesses Full story
2. Houston Methodist CEO says he was 'personally offended' by physician's COVID-19 claims Full story
3. About 1 in 5 healthcare workers have left medicine since the pandemic began — 7 factors contributing to the flight Full story
4. Hear a former FDA commissioner & leading health systems explain how AI is transforming healthcare. Click here to register for the event.
5. Tenet names new CEO of California hospital Full story
6. Dignity Health exec joins Adventist as hospital president Full story
7. Watch and Learn
- How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
- Patients are exhausted, not empowered by your revenue cycle. Here's how to make the shift.
- CMS move opens the door to high quality remote monitoring. Click here to learn what that means for providers.
8. Kaiser prepares for workers to join engineers in sympathy strike Full story
9. COVID-19 hospitalizations increasing among fully vaccinated, Fauci says Full story
10. Viewpoint: What the AMA's health equity language guide got wrong Full story
11. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
12. Lawmakers urge White House to probe alleged price gouging by staffing agencies Full story
13. Nursing salary grew 4% in 2021 Full story
14. Nearly 10% of kids 5-11 have gotten COVID-19 shot Full story
15. Hybrid working challenges employers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to address the patient affordability crisis: 5 transformative benefits of new tech + a Geisinger case study
2. Mercy Iowa City made sure its EHR was ready for new technologies & care delivery models — learn how here.
3. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.