1. Ohio system won't replace president, administrative chief after exits Full story
2. How hospitals can help their future leaders succeed Full story
3. Sanford Health reducing staff to 'streamline leadership' Full story
4. It shouldn't take an entire department to manage Medicare claims. Watch now for 3 easy steps for more productive Medicare billing.
5. HCA says it will 'vigorously defend' itself against 3 antitrust lawsuits Full story
6. 5 questions to guide succession planning discussions at hospitals Full story
7. Patrick Caster tapped as next CEO of Dignity Health hospital Full story
8. Atlanta mayor criticizes Wellstar for closing 460-bed hospital Full story
9. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
10. 6 ways to nurture the hospital-physician relationship Full story
11. California physicians plan November strike Full story
12. US News: Best insurance companies for Medicare Advantage by state Full story
13. Rethinking digital engagement: What patients really want from hospitals.
14. Apple reportedly launching health insurance in 2024 Full story
15. Opening arguments begin in false advertising suit against Figs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
2. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
3. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.