1. 14 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. 3 other Billings Clinic leaders resign amid CEO departure Full story
3. What does 'quiet quitting' look like at hospitals? Full story
4. Technology can be a bridge to greater equity — if leveraged the right way. Here's how to make sure new tools improve the health of all patients, not just some.
5. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
6. FDA authorizes Pfizer, Moderna's omicron boosters Full story
7. 'Nobody wants to work anymore': a throwaway complaint Full story
8. 15 women on the move in healthcare Full story
9. Outdated patient intake processes can sabotage data accuracy, harming clinical and financial outcomes. Learn how AI-powered patient intake can be a reliable tool that drives revenue.
10. Rising housing costs hinder hospital operations Full story
11. Kansas hospital CEO 2 months into administrative leave Full story
12. 5 states with most, fewest primary care providers per capita Full story
13. High levels of interim staff in the OR can hamper strong leadership. Prevent that from happening + maintain strong OR performance with expert tips from this discussion.
14. How hospitals are responding to the water crisis in Mississippi Full story
15. Seattle Children's nurses reach agreement with $10/hour raises Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
3. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.