1. Tenet, Steward feud after $1.1B deal Full story
2. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Hospitals' uncomfortably high tolerance for errors Full story
4. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
5. 4 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
6. Adventist Health lays off staff Full story
7. 'Being abused is not part of the job': Duke Health System COO calls calls for civility after attack on nurse Full story
8. TikTok parent buys 7-hospital chain in China for $1.5B Full story
9. Where will you be Nov. 7-10? We know where former NBA player Shaquille "Shaq" O'Neal and former President George W. Bush will be — Join them at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable.
10. Nurses sue AdventHealth over active shooter drill they thought was real Full story
11. 6 hospitals hit with credit downgrades Full story
12. Texas hospital district CEO steps down for medical reasons Full story
13. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
14. 10 states with the largest increases to travel nurse pay Full story
15. 8 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.
2. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.
3. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.