1. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Seattle 1st large US city with 70% fully vaccinated; San Francisco close behind Full story
3. Hospitals, physicians rebuke UnitedHealthcare's ER policy Full story
4. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
5. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
6. North Carolina AG gets 116 complaints about Mission Health Full story
7. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
8. Vanderbilt CEO: Telehealth boom leaves 'no excuse' for gaps in care to underserved communities Full story
9. 12 health systems pledge $1B investment in small businesses Full story
10. Predicting demand amid shifting consumer trends is a headache. Experts share the latest trends + how to adjust growth strategies during this virtual discussion.
11. What advice 3 health system execs gave for new hospital leaders Full story
12. Google health exec says focus is on 'global impact,' not revenue Full story
13. Mayo neurologist among 2 FDA panel members who resigned over Alzheimer's drug approval Full story
14. Top 20 smart hospitals in the world, ranked by Newsweek Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
2. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
3. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short eBook.