1. Saint Louis University Hospital nurses target administration in no-confidence vote Full story
2. The case for seriously optimistic healthcare leaders Full story
3. Why CEOs are missing more days at work Full story
4. Top children's hospitals are uniting against persistent drug shortages. Learn more about the coalition and how to get involved here.
5. Hospital execs overwhelmed by outreach from tech vendors: 5 stats to know Full story
6. Tenet sues to block OSHA inspection of Texas hospital Full story
7. Vermont hospital CEO leaving for chief medical officer role Full story
8. 6 women in healthcare share tips for emerging leaders Full story
9. Better data leads to better decisions. Learn how enterprise performance management systems benefit Cleveland Clinic + Intermountain.
10. Fauci clarifies: US transitioning out of pandemic phase Full story
11. 36 hospitals on Forbes list of best employers for diversity Full story
12. Cleveland Clinic names inaugural global director of vaccine development Full story
13. Communication inefficiencies are sabotaging hospitals' ability to provide care. Here's one Beth Israel CMO's strategy for sustainable digital transformation.
14. 4 recent turf wars between health systems Full story
15. 5 states with the most for-profit hospitals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren't ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. 56% of large hospitals have 4 or more simultaneous automation initiatives. Click here to learn 10 trends shaping the technology's future.
3. The nation's first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.