1. 4 CEOs vie for new job at Florida health system Full story
2. California hospital to lay off 658 workers in May Full story
3. What separates 'good' leaders from 'great' ones? Full story
4. Virtual care presents a host of digital opportunities for hospitals. Learn how leading health systems are taking advantage.
5. How many physicians have exited Mission since HCA took over? Watchdog says 200+ Full story
6. Tenet CEO's compensation jumps to $21M Full story
7. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
8. Biden's $5.8 trillion budget: 9 healthcare takeaways Full story
9. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
10. 6 health systems with strong finances Full story
11. Best medical schools for 2023: US News Full story
12. 'Doxxing' of healthcare workers banned in Colorado Full story
13. When COVID-19 disrupts hospital safety, the best bounce back. Here's what hospital executives have learned so far and what they're still watching.
14. Justice Department to join whistleblower lawsuit against EHR vendor, CEO Full story
15. How CEOs of Northwell, Scripps, Texas Children's and Children's Health of Orange County think about legacies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they're accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. 51% of health systems already seeing benefits of automation in their revenue cycle. Click here for 8 insights from early adopters.