1. Medical staff target Washington hospital CEO, COO in no-confidence vote Full story
2. Hospital CEO exits doubled in January Full story
3. US COVID-19 hospitalizations drop below 100,000 — 3 states where they're still rising Full story
4. Imagine easily integrating your systems and applications — click here to learn 6 things to look for in an enterprise integration platform.
5. HCA Florida hospital gets new CEO Full story
6. Yale New Haven Health to acquire 2 Connecticut health systems Full story
7. Lown Institute: 7 questions to guide decisions on hospital CEO pay Full story
8. Let's avoid extremes in the next phase of the pandemic: Viewpoint Full story
9. The CEOs of Carilion Clinic and Saint Luke's Health System plan to transform the patient experience in 2022. Click here to find out how.
10. CHI Health CEO: Internal agency will help curb staffing challenges Full story
11. Kaiser plans $298M expansion Full story
12. Oklahoma won't discipline physicians prescribing unproven COVID-19 treatments Full story
13. What happens when patients take charge of their healthcare? They experience better outcomes and patient care improves. Help make it happen here.
14. Upstate New York hospital CEO to step down Full story
15. 100 top rural and community hospitals, by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
2. Patients expect more financial transparency. Here are 5 ways to deliver.
3. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.